Purex ® Fume Extraction and Air FiltrationFor more than two decades, Purex International Ltd have manufactured fume extraction systems with the aim of improving product quality, reducing process costs and protecting the health of personnel and the environment. Purex has now designed fume extraction systems to pair directly with all Lasers.
Purex is the leader in fume extraction and filtration systems for laser applications, wide format printing, reflow and wave soldering, clean rooms and laboratories, and education and engineering. Kreative Systems is here to consult with you regarding fume extraction and filtration systems to avoid compliance issues with environmental and workplace safety regulations such as OSHA, NIOSH, C.O.S.H.H, MAK, AFNOR, or the equivalent.
- All units are plug and play and are mounted on castors to make them easy to maneuverer. Many machines can be installed in minutes.
- Adjustable speed control allows the operator to achieve the optimum extraction rate for the engraving. Automatic closed loop flow control keeps it there.
- Helps to ensure compliance with relevant national and international health & safety and environmental regulations.
MCM CorporationMCM Service is the global service provider for Kreative Systems, Inc., providing on-site system installation, manufacturer’s certified warranty and extended warranty service, preventative maintenance, and logistics.
- MCM is extremely adaptable. The company analyzes your needs, and then customizes a service program that fits those needs exactly.
- MCM provides comprehensive service for your total systems — not just selected portions of the equipment.
- MCM offers the most cost-effective solutions in the industry while maintaining an extremely high level of service quality. MCM can provide significant cost savings through better processes and logistics.
Joomla! Community Portal
The Joomla! Community Portal is now online. There, you will find a constant source of information about the activities of contributors powering the Joomla! Project. Learn about Joomla! Events worldwide, and see if there is a Joomla! User Group nearby.
The Joomla! Community Magazine promises an interesting overview of feature articles, community accomplishments, learning topics, and project updates each month. Also, check out JoomlaConnect. This aggregated RSS feed brings together Joomla! news from all over the world in your language. Get the latest and greatest by clicking here.